Quality inspector (welding)
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is currently looking for a Quality Inspector with welding experience and qualification for their busy workshop in Hounslow.
The primary role is to assist the Quality manager and directors in the quality management of the business. You should be meticulous about meeting standards and customer expectations, and committed to improving business performance.
Quality inspectors aim to ensure that Company provides product fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
As a quality inspector, you will coordinate the activities required to meet these quality standards and timescales.
The role is concerned with monitoring and checking all aspects of materials and workmanship in the manufacturing of our goods and the recording of findings in line with the quality management system and measuring against set standards.
Duties including but not limited to:
* Assisting in maintaining the company’s quality procedures, standards and specification
* Ensuring compliance with standards to satisfy internal & external Audits relating to ISO 9001 & CE marking
* Welding procedure understanding – BS EN (phone number removed):2017
* Welder qualification – BS EN ISO 9606-1:2017
* Inspection Activities -checking of dimensional requirements on parts and assemblies.
* Welding inspection in line with EN1090
* Reviewing goods inspection
* Assisting with documentation department in facilitation of customer documentation requirements.
* Assisting in internal audit program
* Setting up and maintaining inspection documentation for customer review and approval
* Setting out of NDT request & reports to ensure customer & regulatory compliance.
* Attend where required Quality meetings to review company outputs & efficiencies.
* KPI review after 3 & 6 months increase to tack effect after these reviews
* Hours of work 07.30am to 15.45pm Monday to Thursday 07.30 to 13.30 Friday
* Holiday 20 days plus public holiday raising to 25 after 3 years’ service. 5 Allotted days for Christmas break