Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting directly to the Engineering Supervisor and working a continental shift, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good-hands on approach.
Key tasks & Activities ....
• Plan and carry out scheduled preventative maintenance of all plant equipment on site
• Maintaining PPM schedules, work procedures and involvement in continuous improvement activities
• Respond to equipment faults and diagnosing breakdown problems to minimize downtime
• Plan, implement and coordinate safety programs to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions. Promoting workplace and equipment safety by identifying and monitoring potential hazards to people or the sites equipment
• Ensuring part components are booked to correct SAP maintenance transactions
• Awareness and Adherence of Health and Safety Policies.
• Assistance may be required to undertake risk assessments
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
• Electrically biased with strong Mechanical skills or;
• Mechanical biased with electrical skills (qualifications)
• Good logical thought process regarding fault diagnosis and rectification
• Knowledge of PLC’s and Inverter drives would be advantageous.
• 17th edition would be advantageous.
• Proficient with PC based systems (Excel, SAP) to oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs. Although training will be given
• Good understanding of Health & Safety
• Team ethic; • Flexibility and proactive;
• Effective trouble shooter;
• Self-motivation and prepared to work diligently;
• Commitment and loyalty;
Basic level of English language (minimum) is essential for this position.
Full training will be given to the right candidate(s)
£40k - £40k Annual
£42k - £45k Annual
£39k - £39k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£44k - £44.5k Annual
£32k - £33k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual