Full Stack Java Developer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Source Technology
Full Stack Java Developer - Software Company
Full Stack Java Developer is sought by a leading software company in Zurich which supports the Pharmaceutical/Public Sector and Financial Services domain to join their highly talented Software Development Team. My client boast a progressive technology stack and are engaged in innovation and digital transformation projects in web and JEE development. As a consequence they are keen to find a Java Developer with a solid grounding across the Full Stack keen to extend their skill set developing Back End Java and Angular/React applications, developing enterprise architectures and software solutions in collaboration with their clients.
By becoming the Full Stack Java Developer, you will play a pivotal role in the scrum team. It is fundamental as Full Stack Java Developer that you have sound technical fundamentals in modern frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Angular or React. There is an expectation that you are an advocate of progressive processes and have tangible experiences in utilising development tools as well as TDD and CI/CD. My client will be keen to see you have sound knowledge in the application of methods and techniques of software engineering such as process and data modelling; including OOA, OOD and UML.
As a consequence, a Full Stack Java Developer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture, which boasts a positive and progressive work environment.
Full Stack Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Good Java knowledge, full-stack with ideally two/three years' experience.
- Core skills in Java Enterprise Edition, JEE and design principles.
- Well practised in design patterns, test driven development and continuous integration and deployment are a must.
- A solid grounding in modern frameworks Hibernate, Spring, Angular or and React
- An open minded approach to technology and programming languages.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must have strong written and spoken communication skills in German to at least B1 level.
- Agile development experiences and a desire to contribute to further shaping my clients.
Full Stack Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 100,000CHF - 120,000CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP
If you are interested in applying for this Full Stack Java Developer position please do so via the link.