IT Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
Experienced IT Support Engineer needed for one of the largest E-commerce companies.
This is an opportunity to work with the support team and make a difference in one of the largest products in the world.
The Support team is in charge of technical assistance to other teams. It takes care of all the problems related to the Workstation of employees: installation and configuration of workstations, telephony, photocopiers, local network, wifi
As an IT Support Technician, your missions will include the following:
1. Installation and support for employees
- You install, maintain and renew the computer park (Workstation, laptops, printers, fixed and mobile telephony, LAN, Wifi, ...)
- You provide user support on Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops and desktop products;
- You manage the administration of accounts and rights on the Servers;
- You manage the inputs and outputs of employees
2. Hardware and network management
- You manage the inputs and outputs of the computer equipment
- Installation, administration and supervision of the various equipment of the infrastructure (Servers, wifi terminals, Switches, ...)
- You provide first level support on the network
- You coordinate the interventions of the thirds
- You monitor backups of the data
- You participate in the implementation of various projects
- You manage the equipment of the meeting rooms
3. Reporting and Procedures
- You are in charge of entering the interventions and carry out a daily reporting
- You write and update the procedures.
4. Technical skills
- Mastering environments/tools: Windows, Active Directory, Office Suite, ...
- Experience with Windows server administration
- Good hardware knowledge
- The practice of oral and written English
- Knowledge of Linux and Mac would be a plus