Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
You'll share in the financial rewards of your team's work.
Join a small egalitarian team of driven problem-solvers. They identify highly profitable strategies based on market opportunities and then build truly robust & maintainable systems to test and execute them. Collaboration is a core aspect with the sharing of ideas by all, at work and over lunch.
In many ways, this position represents the best of both worlds -- a nimble fast-moving "start-up" team, within one of the largest & most prestigious financial institutions world-wide. You've got stability, yet innovation... and long-term room for growth -- personally, technologically, intellectually, and financially!
Could this be your new role?
We're looking for both the ability and interest in contributing to a high-performing team....so ideally, you bring a demonstrated track record of success, be it in industry or academia.
- Python development experience
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement ....whether in the classroom or in industry
- Affinity for research & problem-solving
- C++ development experience
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time