Senior Sales Executive - Ecommerce
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
They offer a range of services from web design and delivery through strategy and digital marketing meaning a breadth of products to promote.
They deliver a great service and product and receive a volume of inbound enquiry through client and partner referral.
Identify new market and opportunities
- The ability to sell a solution with a "considered" consultative approach
- A desire to make your mark in a small but growing team
- B2B sales experience (ideally in a closing role)
- The ability to adapt and be flexible to a changing environment
- Bringing new ideas to help drive change
- Arranging and participating in meetings with new and existing clients
- Nurturing long-term client relationships
- Careful and well documented handovers to their delivery team
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A proven track record with business development in the ecommerce & marketing ecosystem.
- A positive mindset
- Strategic ecommerce understanding
- Experience delivering engaging presentations
- A self starter comfortable working autonomously
- Partnership sales experience
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with a bonus scheme
- Modern office, set in the centre of Nottingham's creative quarter.
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Regular company staff nights out
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply
- Opportunity to help shape an exciting growing company
They are based in the heart of Nottingham, get in touch!