Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
This is a truly diverse and exciting role, where you will be responsible for growing the business through identifying and developing sales leads.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- Identify & developing sales leads through cold and warm leads
- Developing and securing new business.
- Providing clients with competitive proposals and following up quotations
- Working closely with Operations to ensure a smooth transaction for each customer
The ideal candidate will have
- A background and experience in Sales
- A Strong communicator with the ability to express their opinions, information and get across key points clearly.
- Computer literate with some knowledge of web-based technology
- Ability to work with detail and complete all tasks to a high standard.
- Passionate about customer service
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work independently and have the personal drive and initiative to succeed
- Professional, approachable and personable
- Determined and persistent
- Ideally a background in transport but this is not essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- £30k+ basic salary and bonus (OTE - £45k-£50k)
- Private Health Cover
- Life Insurance
- Benefits Booklet including staff discounts, health advice and much more
- Annual leave increase with length of service
They want applicants who enjoy working in a busy fast paced environment, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and a passion for excellence. In return, you'll become part of a team that will nurture your personal development in a fun and dynamic environment; you will receive great benefits and get the opportunity to work in a modern office environment with on-site facilities in the Maylands Industrial Estate in Hemel Hempstead. Please send your CV.
£26k - £26k Annual
£15k - £30k Annual