Registered Nurse - RN - FT Acute Inpatient Med Surg Days rotating week
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Redmond Regional Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
The Registered Nurse will deliver nursing care to all patients, responsibilities including:
- Assessing patient needs
- Planning, delivering and coordinating care
- Reassessing/evaluating care
- Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all Actions.
- Demonstrating excellent customer service
What we offer:
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
· Graduate of accredited Nursing Program
· Preferred minimum 1 year acute care nursing
· BLS required with ACLS within 90 days of hire
· Current GA or Compact State RN license