Program Scheduler - Senior
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource -loaded schedule for implementation, developmental and operational systems
- Work with development and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current
- Use or recommend automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software
- Develop and/or modify program/project schedules and/or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program/Project Schedule
- Maintain the overall Master Program/Project Schedule
- Link project schedule with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs)
- Provide hands on development of layered schedule and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives
- Maintain status linkages and dependencies with related projects
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience or a Master's Degree with 4 years, High School Diploma/GED with 10 years, or Associates Degree with 8 years
- Possess and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.