Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) Support - Full
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Board certified in relevant security programs (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, NCSF, CAP, etc.)
- Applies experience with compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (XACTA, RedSeal, Nessus, Splunk, McAfee ePO, and/or other vulnerability scanners
- Applies experience with RMF, CNSSI 1253, NIST SP 800-53, and NISPOM
- Applies experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC)
- Applies knowledge of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)
- Documents and keeps current all information security rules and policies
- Performs penetration testing and evaluation of network/server configurations to identify potential vulnerabilities
- Performs risk analysis of tested and evaluated networks and systems
- Integrates security processes and architectures to address information security issues and concerns
- Advises and consults on project-related information security issues, control gates, and the security review processes in place
- Provides advice and guidance on implementation of security measures for information systems to relate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information
- Interfaces with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel and government security representatives
- Applies knowledge of security incident reporting and response
- Applies understanding of Network-Based Intrusion Detection Services and Nost-Based Intrusion Detection Services
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on short notice within established deadlines
- Experience with development and delivery of IA related briefings and training material
- Demonstrate ability to create Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documents and procedures that result in an ATO
- Manage and maintain the entire information assurance program for more complex effort or environment
- Experience with auditing and certifying compliance of various systems (Windows, Linux, Network Devices and peripherals)
- Ability to develop, implement and manage Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) related to IT infrastructure system
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor's Degree with 4 years of experience or a Master's Degree with 2 years, High School Diploma/GED with 8 years, or Associates Degree with 6 years
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.