Systems Integrator III
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The selected candidate will assist the Front Office/Business Operations in daily management and execution of their actions. This System Integrator will be part of a team responsible for:
- Interfacing with the Facilities Staff for building issues, maintenance
- Assisting the Chief of Staff with seating, work space, storage requirements across the organization
- Preparing and disseminating communications to the workforce on Organization announcements, quarterly newsletter
- Act as Action Officers, quickly deciphering and appropriately assigning technical and non-technical actions levied across the organization; collect and consolidate inputs and guarantee an integrated group response.
- Manage numerous actions in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Maintaining the customer action tracker.
- Responsible for receipt, dissemination, recording, coordinating, monitoring and reporting of all tasking and activities.
- Maintaining and reporting monthly metrics
- Managing/processing purchase orders for supplies
- Ability to build effective relationships with team, customer, staff
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office suite products, to include PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Word
- Experience with SharePoint
- Excellent and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exhibit proactive, agile, and dependable qualities
- Prior customer experience
- Experience with customer Corporate Action Tracker
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA
3 to 5 years with MS/MA
0 to 2 years with PhD.
12 years experience accepted in Lieu of education
Clearance Required- TS/SCI W POLY