Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for aTest Engineer inAnnapolis Junction, Md.
The Test Engineer shall have the following responsibilities:
* Analyzes system requirements and concept of operation documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures
* Prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis and report status and results.
* Support the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports.
* Work with other test organizations to support T&E program integration.
* Provide specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
* Work with development team to create and maintain test plans.
* Work with development team to provide integration and regression testing.
Experience with Linux operating systems is preferred, but not required.
Experience with Microsoft Tools such as Word or PowerPoint.
Five (5) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.