Cybersecurity Analysis and Response Professional
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
• Tracks issues or threats for client or company security systems and runs basic analyses on security system data
• Aids in resolving client and company security issues related to security incidents and threats
• Uses knowledge of the client's business and industry to increase understanding of security solution issues, threats and necessary software patches and work-arounds
• Maintains and enhances a client's or company's security solutions based on research and analysis of security systems
• Provides suggestions for security solution improvements based on security issue response and technology knowledge and experience
• Bachelors degree (orequivalent work experience) required, preferably in computer science,engineering or related area of study
• 1 years experience inrelevant technologies, products and customer environments
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Demonstrated Cyber andIT security knowledge
• Proficientunderstanding of Cyber and IT security risks, threats and preventionmeasures
• Proficient understandingof SQL and relevant scripting languages
• Demonstrated securitysystem analysis skills
• Proficientunderstanding of security standards and best practices
• Demonstrated riskassessment and management skills
• Demonstratedunderstanding of networking and network security
• Demonstratedunderstanding of network monitoring and protocols
• Demonstrated knowledgeof relevant .Net development, programming and scripting languages
For more information, visit .
Perspecta is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities /Protected Veteran Status
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international workenvironment, then we definitely want to hear from you.