Application Support - Senior
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Designs, develops, debugs, and implements new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements
- Addresses problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Resolves problems with applications and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Participates in the development of software user manuals
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience or a Master's Degree with 4 years, PhD with 2 years, High School Diploma/GED with 10 years, or Associates Degree with 8 years
- Possess and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- May supervise others.