Senior Computer Systems Analyst
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Overall Assignment Description:
The Senior Computer Systems Analysts will collect, analyze, document, integrate, manage, maintain, and communicate customer requirements and other related systems engineering data in support of the CRM and configuration and change management programs. These individuals will receive plain-language and partially-formatted user need and requirement statements from requirement owners and stakeholders and, applying systems engineering best practices, input properly formatted and aligned requirements statements into (the) customer requirements baseline(s) and other controlled configuration items. These individuals will identify cross-functional requirements and common requirements and parameters to link and logically relate contract requirements with all other appropriately related systems engineering data within the SEMC framework. The Senior Computer Systems Analysts play a supporting role to various departments across the contract and provides useful insights on the implementation of workflows. These individuals will support the contracts IMS, RI&O Management, Readiness, Configuration & Change Management, CRM, and CPI Management programs.
• Collect, analyze, document, integrate, manage, maintain, and communicate requirements and other related systems engineering data in support of contract's CRM and configuration and change management programs.
• Identify cross-functional requirements and common requirements with all other appropriately related systems engineering data within the SEMC framework.
• Identify relationships between requirements and other contract data.
• Identify and collect configuration item (CI) pedigree or parent-child relationships between CIs.
• Support various departments across the contract and provide useful insights on the implementation of workflows.
• Establish and administer a common contract requirements baseline and lifecycle management process in conjunction with the contract Change Management process.
• Support process to integrate contractrequirements and changes with the customer Enterprise
• Interpret and translate existing source requirements, documents, and validated "user needs" statements into quality, traceable requirement records.
• Utilize centralized requirements management (CRM) tool (Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power BI) to identify, trace, collect, de-conflict, analyze, update, standardize, organize, and publish integrated contract requirements in accordance with approved I&R processes and best practices.
• Facilitate and coordinate cross-functional area impact awareness activities to ensure requirements are well engineered and distributed throughout the program.
• In conjunction with contract RI&O Management, assist Acquisition Program Manager (APM) in identification and reporting of requirement-related risks, issues and opportunities.
• In accordance with contract Readiness objectives, develop CRM process to include test, evaluation, and acceptance activities for effective monitoring of requirements.
• Prepare PowerPoint briefings, weekly activity reports (WARs), draft white papers, answer questions, and provide training on CRM.
• Effectively communicate CRM processes to APM teams and stakeholders.
• Consult with stakeholders to identify and document requirements for system updates.
• Incorporate system updates and document configuration changes.
• Support reoccurring Requirements Integrated Product Team (IPT) working group meetings to facilitate cross-functional requirements engineering.
• Validate timely, accurate, complete technical content for new requirements and changes to baseline requirements in alignment with the contract Change Management processes.
• Provide requirements collection training to I&R government and contract personnel.
• Coordinate with Change Management and CRM team members to provide updates for SEMC or other identified requirement management tools(s).
• Support Change Management and CRM team leads.
• Work directly with contract stakeholders to elicit, analyze and document requirements.
• Assist contractstakeholders with development of requirements and interpretation of potential change impacts.
• Update CRM instruction guide.
• Utilize the following software applications: Aconex, Risky Project, MS Project, MySQL, SharePoint, MS Dynamics 365, and MS power BI to import and manipulate data sets into the SEMC system.
• At least 3 years of demonstrated experience collecting, translating, analyzing, and integrating multiple stakeholder requirements using a centralized management approach.
• At least 1 year of demonstrated experience with identifying and establishing data entity relationships between requirements stored within a centralized relational database
• At least 1 year of demonstrated experience managing large, multi-source requirement baselines.
• At least 1 year of demonstrated experience in requirements traceability and creating of requirements verification traceability matrices (RVTM).
• At least 1 year of experience developing, configuring, and managing a relational database.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience.
• TS/SCI clearance
• Experience with Power BI to perform requirement data analytics.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent writing, organizational, and communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience with the end-to-end development of a Microsoft Dynamics project.
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Data Management & Analytics or Business Applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with IBM Doors.