SharePoint and OneDrive System Administrator and Tier-3 Support
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
We at Perspecta are currently seeking a SharePoint and OneDrive System Administrator and Tier 3 Support consultant in Washington DC to support our government customer - Public Trust
The SharePoint and OneDrive System Administrator and Tier 3 Support consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Suggests and provides development and implementation expertise in all aspects of the current SP and OneDrive platform and the associated Microsoft SQL database server. The Contractor shall provide input, guidance and best practices on the proper implementation and usage of SharePoint for customer requests. The Contractor shall maintain a log of customer requests using Remedy and track development and implementation of customer sites.
- Troubleshoots site problems, addressing site permissions concerns, creating and configuring sites, and assisting in the definition of site resources.
- Supports troubleshooting of OneDrive issues.
- Evaluates all system upgrades and test the in the UAT environment. Deployment of the approved upgrade will occur during the defined SDS maintenance windows.
- Provides infrastructure support to the underlying SharePoint farm including recommendations, scheduling, testing and deployment of patches to SharePoint, Database system, and third party SharePoint software.
- Provides infrastructure support to OneDrive including recommendations, scheduling, testing and deployment of patches to SharePoint, Database system, and third party SharePoint software.
- Participates in appropriate change control and configuration management activities.
- Supports accreditation activities such as maintaining support design, management documentation and review of processes in support of annual security reviews and other C&A activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent
- 8 years of related experience