Senior SharePoint Developer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
- Provide routine SharePoint maintenance such as but not limited to: backup recovery, cluster monitoring, log file size monitoring and general troubleshooting
- Provide SharePoint requests to include permission change, setting up new team sites, pages, lists, calendars, document libraries.
- Provide configuration of SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Design, develop and configure SharePoint 2013 designs, layouts, style sheets, navigations.
- Configure interfaces to SharePoint 2013 environment
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Possess excellent writing skills to develop and/or maintain documentation such as user guides, technical guides, implementation guides, network diagrams, process flow charts and develop/maintain end-user training guides to include training videos
- Minimum 8 years' experience with SharePoint
- In-depth experience using SharePoint 2013
- Experience in production SharePoint administrative duties and SharePoint specific SQL server administration
- Experience in developing custom workflows.
- Experience with design and development to Section 508 standards
- Experience in providing end-user support to include training for end-users