Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta,we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's mostimportant work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilitiesand skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving ournation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts,developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to createinnovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt,to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop newand innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customersin defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets.Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only throughcompetitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create ameaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspectais hiring for a high energy and detailed oriented Client Advocate who will responsibleengage with our customer (DHS), bridging the conversation between thenon-technical client, and the technical customer. This positions is homebased inHerndon, VA; additionally, the candidate will expected to travel to client sitesin Arlington - VA, Springfield - VA, and Washington, D.C. as needed.
General Job Description
- Ensures achievement of all business objectives andcoordinate with clients to ensure optimal processes and administer progress ofall business to ensure compliance to all goals.
- Prepare all reports for clients business on weekly,monthly and quarterly basis and maintain client files for all documents andensure effectiveness of implementation for all operations.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and providesupport to customers on all process improvement processes and maintaineffective professional relationships with all clients.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 6 years of experience, or a Master's with 4 years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS/Public Trust Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Billing/Invoice Experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Configuration Management Databases