Database Administrator - TS/SCI Clearance Required
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Program provides timely, accurate and efficient support to HUMINT collection operations within the Defense of Defense (DoD). The tasks covered in this effort are for database support. The contract is currently seeking an IT Database Support professional w/an active TS/SCI w/Poly security clearance.
The job duties are listed below:
- Provide operational support to Department of Defense HUMINT Operations.
- Databases will be in Microsoft Access and/or SQL Server, or other similar product.
- Maintain and potentially modify production database(s) which track production of OSO products and allow for review and analysis of production metrics.
- Reviews and analyzes production metrics.
- Produces reports as a result of this performance measurement.
- Apply qualitative research methods to gain understanding of the requirements of internal and external customers and their utilization of products.
- Data-mine and analyze open source information in support of OSO-related tasking.
- Maintain user interfaces for databases, differentiating by users' supported customers and/or assigned offices/branches.
- Conduct analysis to determine the relationship between customer acceptance of products and the demographic, linguistic, and other characteristics of the customer.
- Maintain SharePoint portals utilized by Operational Support elements.
- Produce metrics, metrics analysis, and related reports as a result of above tasks.
TS/SCI w/Poly. 2 years of experience using descriptive and multivariate statistical procedures to analyze quantitative data using Spotfire, SPSS, Excel or equivalent program.