Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Candidate will use SQL, power pivot, excel, pyramid analytics and/or other similar software to analyze data to support business decisions.
- Effectively collaborates with others to identify/clarify data needs, operationalize data elements, and format/display the data in order for it to become useful.
- Qualified candidates will be able to develop computer code to support data modeling and simulation/resampling techniques and to store, manipulate, transform or present information/data.
- Develop, analyze and present data model and modeling results to the customer.
- Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, a Physical Science, Engineering or a Mathematics-Intensive discipline.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of experience, or Master's and 4 years of experience, or PhD and 2 years of general IT experience (including formal training and 1 years' experience in Business Process Reengineering (BPR) methods, plus 1 year training and experience in enterprise applications).
- Applicable training certificate from an accredited training institution.
- Qualified candidates will possess substantial knowledge useful in managing large, complex AIS projects, closely related to the work to be automated.
- 5 years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of business, mathematical, or scientific settings using a variety of information technology resources. Has experience with current technologies and, where required for the task, emerging technologies.
$115k - $130k Annual
$115k - $130k Annual
$130k - $146k Annual
$120k - $140k Annual
$130k - $140k Annual
$140k - $156k Annual