ServiceNow System Administration
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
- Lead a small team of support engineers or application.
- Independently implement end user or enterprise infrastructure / application or services of moderate complexity as prepared by more senior technologist in support of more complex solutions.
- Apply technical knowledge to operate and administer infrastructure or software platforms and user groups of moderate to high complexity.
- Independently resolve some highly complex technical issues within a given technical area.
- Partner with members of a given team or other IT teams as appropriate.
- May act as an Incident Life Cycle coordinator or service delivery lead to provide resolution for complex issues.
- Identify potential escalations and proactively alert management, leads escalation through L4.
- Proactively search for issues and provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility including patch management.
- Independently review, implement and verify highly complex and high-risk changes and solutions.
- Mentor other team members. Ensure entries for configuration management database are complete and accurate.
- May assign work to others.
- Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects and tasks.
- 3-5 years' experience in ServiceNow administrator role.
- ServiceNow System Administration trained with Certification.
- Strong experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications).
- Strong experience with business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship management, Human Resources (HR), finance).
- Experience in scripting and/ or programming language.
- Experience with implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments.
- Foundational knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative and integrity.
- Possess creative ability, consulting skills, leadership qualities, credibility and self-confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and solutions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Perspecta is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, we definitely want to hear from you.