Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
At Perspecta, we are supporting the Federal Protective Service(FPS) agency of the Department of Homeland Security. We enable law enforcement personnel to execute their mission to keep federal employees and civilians safe and secure. We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analysis to join our team and support this effort.
The selected Business Analyst will provide project management support during system acquisition; development and sustainment activities for FPS applications. The BA will interview FPS users and document their requirements for new or improved capabilities and support conversion of user requirements into specifications which can be placed on contract
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Gather requirements for any requested change to a system before a Change Requests (CR) is written
- Create Change Requests (CR) and present them at the TRB and CCB before any configuration changes are made to the system.
- Create white papers to provide possible solutions to system issues such as upgrade options vice system replacement options.
- Review system developer, system owner and ISSM/ISSO provided documentation
- Ensure that Congressional inquiries are answered and submitted in a timely fashion
- Conduct weekly status brief to Branch Chief with Team to review tasks, deliverables, schedule, upcoming meetings and briefings, and action items.
- Facilitate system meetings with stakeholders and prepare and send meeting minutes after the meeting.
- Develop status charts and brief FPS/ITD leadership weekly.
- Support the Capital Planning activities including updating the DHS INVEST business cases to report financial metrics to DHS.
- Coordinate the Independent government cost estimate with stakeholders whenever it's required
- Collaborate with ISSM and ISSOs to update system security status and support the weekly Cyber Security meeting with the FPS ISSM, Director and Branch Chiefs.
- Review and provide input to any Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) or Concept of Operations (CONOP)
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- BS Degree and 5+ years of professional / work experience
- 2-3+ years performing business analysis and requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience interfacing directly with customers
- Experience developing mission needs statements
- Experience assisting in the development of Concept of Operations (CONOP) and/or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP performing requirements development and management
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain DHS Public Trust Clearance.
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
- Current DHS Public Trust Clearance
- Experience supporting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) programs.
$100k - $100k Annual
$60k - $80k Annual
$105k - $135k Annual