Enterprise IT Training Specialist - Senior
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Maps out annual training plans
- Assists with developing new training programs and preparing educations aids
- Coordinates training for new IT capabilities
- Conducts technical training programs, presents training materials, and interacts directly with clients
- Handles technical issues reported to the Help Desk requiring end-user training for resolution
- Translates technical documents into content that can be more readily understood by non-technical users
- Identifies problems, researches answers, and guides customers through corrective steps
- Conveys technical information to non-technical users to assist thinking logically and engaging in creative problem solving
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience or a Master's Degree with 4 years, PhD with 2 years, High School Diploma/GED with 10 years, or Associates Degree with 8 years
- Possess and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- May supervise others.