Systems Integration/Cloud Migration - Full
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Provides expertise in enterprise architecture, infrastructure, applications, databases, IT services, governance and business processes
- Brings together component subsystems to operate as a coordinated whole while enhancing user experience and optimizing lifecycle costs
- Identifies, analyzes, plans, coordinates, schedules, designs, tests, and deploys complex IT solutions
- Maps key functional and non-functional requirements with optimal IT solutions
- Integrates vendor software applications
- Leads engineering activities across multiple software and hardware baselines throughout the solution lifecycle to meet engineering, testing, security, fielding and sustainment needs
- Develops roadmaps and defines requirements for emerging needs
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor's Degree with 4 years of experience or a Master's Degree with 2 years, High School Diploma/GED with 8 years, or Associates Degree with 6 years
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.