Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) - TO15
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day atPerspecta,we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's mostimportant work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilitiesand skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving ournation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts,developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to createinnovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt,to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop newand innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works withU.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, andstate and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in manyways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but theopportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects thatmatter. Perspecta's talented and robustworkforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make animpact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for an Information Systems Security Engineer in Washington, D.C. - Top Secret Clearance
Perspecta is seeking qualified candidates to fill open ISSE-Security positions forthe FBI EIACSS Program in Washington, DC. The ISSE candidates must have astrong background in the use of various scanning tools. Ourtask order provides on-site enterprise-wide technical and administrativeSecurity Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Continuous Monitoring (CM)support. The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE-Security Analyst) usesher/his expertise to perform scans in support of the risk mitigation efforts ofthe broader ISSO team to achieve Authority to Operate status for client systemsand applications.
TheISSE-Security Analyst responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform scans and analysis of security centerlogs and coordination with the security personnel andrecommend mitigation strategies.
- Performand review technical security assessments of computing environments to identifypoints of vulnerability, non-compliance with established information assurance(IA) standards and regulations.
- Validateand verify system security requirements definitions and analyze and establishsystem security designs
- Develop,implement, and document formal security programs and policies throughout theprogram and monitors compliance to these policies and programs.
- Manageand maintain a library of security audit tools, and corresponding processesthat can be used for system security testing, internal audits, incidentresponse, and diagnosis of security-related system issues.
- Perform and maintain Tenable security centerscans and create reports
- Perform analysis of Sourcefire IDS
- Perform analysis of McAfee DLP
- Perform analysis of the Microsoft EndPoint
- Perform analysis of the Insider Threat usingMySQL-Linux
- 5-7years IA and InfoSec experience; which includes developing and reviewingsecurity concept of operations, systems security plans, security controlassessments, contingency plans, configuration management plans
- Experiencewith FISMA and RMF/A&A processes
- Experiencewith NIST Special Publications i.e. as 800-27, 30, 37, 53, 60
- Experienceincident response plans, plan of actions and milestones, risk management plans,vulnerability scanning, and/or vulnerability management plan
- Experiencewith STIG and SCAP, Sourcefire IDS, McAfee DLP, Microsoft EndPoint
- Stronganalytical, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Abilityto perform in a fast paced environment with frequent change
- CISSPand CISM or GSLC; or ability to obtain CISM or GSLC within 6 months of hire
- ActiveTop Secret clearance, periodic review (PR) performed within the past threeyears, SCI eligibility
- Knowledgeof systems engineering principles, requirements analysis, system development(software and hardware); network security architecture concepts (topology,protocols, components); and/or IT security principles and methods (firewalls,demilitarized zones)
- Governmentconsulting experience
- Knowledgeof CSA guidance
- Experiencewith VMware
- Bachelorsor Master's degree in a related field.