Technical Trainer Technical Specialist
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Designs and delivers programs to train all levels of personnel. Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops. Develops tests and visual aids, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
Collaborates with training teem members and customer designated points of contact to identify needed changes in course curriculum. Duties to include the performing administrative tasks in support of these changes, such as schedule coordination, creation of learning plans/materials, integration of web-based training guides, etc.
Confers with management, employees and clients to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies. May evaluate and/or administer training briefs/programs to personnel both internal/external to primary customer.
Requires minimum 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Contractor personnel must all skill levels shall have the following education, experience, and skills:
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum design and training, and measuring the effectiveness of training
- Capable of using media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods via written, oral and visual media
- Contractor personnel at all skill levels may have the following desired experience and skills:
- Awareness of the Intelligence Community's techniques of employing diverse IT methodologies
- Ability to convey information effectively
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Complex problem solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solution