IT Program Lead - Senior
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Plans, directs, and coordinates computer-related activities including electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming
- Analyzes computer and information needs of an organization from an operational and strategic perspective and determines immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements
- Performs day-to-day management of the program
- Develops long-term strategic objectives to ensure user requirements will be satisfied in future years
- Performs horizontal system integration planning, and interface with other functional areas ensuring technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner
- Provide management of contract personnel and ensure high quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables within their contract are in compliance
- Point of contract for non-routine to moderately complex installation projects for communication networks
- Accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery, and successful overall project completion
- Coordinates activities in support of program managers and teams that support the provisioning, design, installation, maintenance, and billing of service
- Tracks and monitors service orders through completion and turn-up, and prepare deliverables (e.g., status reports to Government, order information, open issues)
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience or a Master's Degree with 4 years, PhD with 2 years, High School Diploma/GED with 10 years, or Associates Degree with 8 years
- Possess and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- May supervise others.