Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
At Perspecta, we are supporting the Federal Protective Service (FPS) agency of the Department of Homeland Security. We enable law enforcement personnel to execute their mission to keep federal employees and civilians safe and secure. We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analysis to join our team and support this effort.
We are seeking an Application Developer to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software.
- Designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Troubleshooting production problems related to software applications.
- Researching, testing, building, and coordinating the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Assisting in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consulting with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Resolving problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Performing feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- BS/BA Degree and/or 5 to 15 years of experience
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience with MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server and Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Ability to work under general supervision, providing solutions to technical problems of moderate scope/complexity
- US Citizenship and ability to pass Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) and obtain DHS Public Trust Security Clearance
- Experience with Classic ASP is preferred.
- Experience working with TFS (Team Foundation Server) is a plus but not required
- Experience with MS IIS and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Previous experience with DHS
- Active DHS EOD
$90k - $110k Annual
$60 - $65 Annual
$75k - $105k Annual
$70k - $100k Annual
$70k - $110k Annual
$70k - $100k Annual