Web Software Developer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
• Develops and maintains code and associated test scripts to meet defined requirements
• Supports the planning of systems and development deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and the characteristics of an overall system.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensuring the hardware and software systems compatibility, and coordinating and/or modifying system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
• Provide the documentation, testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations.
• Perform as a liaison with other business functions.
Successful candidate must be able to communicate with systems analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
• AngularJS 6
• Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Cloudformation, Cloudfront)
• Experience utilizing and writing web services to ingest and export data in various formats
Master's degree and 6 years' experience
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years' experience
Associate's Degree and 10 years experience
At least one of the following certifications required:
CISSP (or Associate),
GSIH, or GCED.
Clearance required-TS/SCI W Poly