Help Desk Specialist
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Perspecta
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
At Perspecta, we are supporting the Federal Protective Service (FPS) agency of the Department of Homeland Security. We enable law enforcement personnel to execute their mission to keep federal employees and civilians safe and secure. We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analysis to join our team and support this effort.
We are seeking a Help Desk Analyst to provide phone and in-person support to users of FPS COTS and GOTS business applications. Serves as the TIER 2 point of contact for troubleshooting IT related problems, including hardware/software, accounts, passwords, and printer problems.
- Requires High School Diploma plus some advanced training and 2-3+ years of experience.
- Able to troubleshoot hardware/software, account, and passwords problems via phone using troubleshooting playbooks.
- Able to establish, configure and administer customer accounts for FPS systems including administrative support regarding user accounts and privileges for legacy business applications.
- Able to Monitor Service Now for trouble tickets created and forwarded by external agencies such as DHS Service Desk.
- Able to coordinate with application developers and testers to identify and assign issues to the proper team for research and resolution.
- Able to track all trouble tickets through resolution
- Able to support weekly Acquisition Status Review and speak to open Help Desk Tickets..
- Able to provide periodic reports to Information Technology Division management, including metrics on quantity of trouble tickets, time to resolution, etc.
- US Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a DHS Public Trust Security Clearance
- Active DHS EOD Moderate preferred