Physician Relations Representative
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
St. Thomas Rutherford is looking for a Physician Relations Representative to join our team! We are seeking an individual to develop and maintain relationships with physicians on staff at Saint Thomas Rutherford and upholding our values. We are looking for applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Prior clinical or healthcare background/experience strongly preferred
- Flexibility in schedule, evenings and /or week-ends on occasion for special events
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-directed, task oriented
- Comfortable communicating with physicians regarding clinical and operational concerns and with presentations to the medical staff
- Passionate in helping to create and maintain a culture for physician engagement
As an associate of St. Thomas Rutherford, you can be a part of our quickly expanding hospital! We are located in Rutherford County which is the 5th fastest growing county in the hospital. Our hospital is a regional hospital, with a community hospital feel. We offer a great benefits package, apply to join our team today!
Why Join Ascension?
In Tennessee, Ascension's Saint Thomas Health operates nine hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities covering a 68-county area and employing more than 8,000 associates. Across the state, Saint Thomas Health provides a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services. The clinical programs and medical facilities are continuously updated to meet both the changing needs of the community and the challenges posed by innovations in technology.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Saint Thomas Health Services, you will have the opportunity to
Create programs designed to foster relations between physicians and the hospital or healthcare facility.
- Develop a strong physician presence across the organization's campuses and community using sales strategies and enhanced relationship development.
- Facilitate relationships between physicians and organizational specialists. Cultivates relationships with hospital administration and serves as a liaison/physician advocate.
- Pursue competing physicians to develop a stronger presence within the organization. Enhances the overall physician experience within the organization.
- Identifies and coordinates resolution of problems to improve physician utilization and patient satisfaction.
What You Will NeedEducation:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)