BRANSCOME INC | Fuel / Lube Service Technician - Hampton Roads
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Colas
To provide fuel and PM services to support large equipment and truck fleet
Major responsibilities of the job
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all federal, state, local and company safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
- Operate fuel/lube truck in compliance with DOT regulations and company polices
- Fuel equipment on jobsites, plants, etc….
- Support mechanics on breakdown situations with providing items such as: various fluids, anti-freeze, oil, hydraulic, grease, fuel, filters.
- Preventative maintenance - change oils and filters on schedule provided
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary or assigned.
- One or more years experience as a CDL
- CDL -B with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Previous fuel or PM experience preferred
- Valid forklift operators license or ability to pass company certification
- Able to lift, carry, climb, pull various hoses and tools, oils, lubes up onto equipment and trucks
- Some mechanical ability
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- Must provide own hand tools, air tools, etc….
- Company provides safety equipment, and some basic fuel/lube tools
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to: various weather elements including inclement weather and temperatures; loud noise
PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR JOB
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Branscome Inc. is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to promoting diversity and maintaining a drug-free workplace. It is our policy to ensure that applicants are considered for employment based on their qualifications without regard to their race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expressions, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mentaldisability, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions),immigration status, citizenship, genetic information, medical conditions, protected veteran status, uniform service member status, familial status, marital status, registered domestic partner status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants and provide a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. This Policy applies to aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here and here . For notification on E-Verify click here and for information on Right to Work, click here.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Branscome Inc. at or send an e-mail to: , .
Branscome Inc. will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here .
Don't have an email address?
Click here to create one!