Laboratory Assistant (FT), Lab Specimen Receiving - Days
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities
- Performs functions related to demographic data, test requisitioning, labels and reports. Processes specimens.
- Obtains blood specimens from patients. Obtains specimen requirement information.
- Operates the pneumatic tube system (PTS) to ensure timely delivery of laboratory specimens.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- High school graduate required.
- Coursework toward a college degree preferred.
- Previous laboratory experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment required.