Asphalt Plant Groundsman Reynoldsville, PA
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Colas
Since 1854, Barrett Industries has been a leader in providing infrastructure solutions throughout the United States. Through our subsidiary companies, including HRI, Inc., we serve everyone from small contractors to government agencies and Fortune 500 companies. Barrett Industries Corporation is an infrastructure construction holding company with a vertically integrated value chain including quarries, sand and gravel operations, asphalt cement storage terminals, hot mix asphalt plants, trucking, asphalt emulsions, asphalt paving, and pavement preservation.
HRI, Inc. upholds the highest standards of Safety, Environmental Stewardship, and Ethical Conduct. We provide advanced solutions for our customer's needs while having a positive impact on our local communities, generating sustainable growth, and long-term value for our shareholders. Our mission is to strengthen and grow our infrastructure products and services by empowering and developing our people, fostering innovation, utilizing new technology, and maximizing vertical integration at all levels of the company's value chain. We operate through various companies in the Northeast and the Midwest. We are strong, stable, and growing.
"We Build the Roads You Travel"
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- assist plant operator with daily operations of the plant
- responsible for a safe work environment
- properly follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
- wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA
- follow directions of Foreperson and/or plant operator as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite
- display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
- reliable, regular on time attendance is required and essential to the operation of the team
- previous related experience in the construction field, preferably in or closely related to a quarry or heavy highway construction operation
- safely maintain asphalt plan grounds by shoveling dirt, stone, and asphalt
- safely operates skid steer and /or BobCat equipment, among other equipment
- perform preventative maintenance to plant equipment
- strictly adhere to safety requirements, policies, and procedures as outlined in the employee policy manual
- work in a team environment and assist co-workers or managers with other duties as required
- perform general labor duties when necessary
HRI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to promoting diversity and maintaining a drug-free workplace. It is our policy to ensure that applicants are considered for employment based on their qualifications without regard to their race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expressions, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), immigration status, citizenship, genetic information, medical conditions, protected veteran status, uniform service member status, familial status, marital status, registered domestic partner status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants and provide a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. This Policy applies to aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here and here . For notification on E-Verify click here and for information on Right to Work, click here.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact HRI, Inc. at or send an e-mail to:
HRI, Inc. will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here .