Project Manager II,Perm, Lisle IL
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by ETC
The Project Manager will plan, organize, budget, supervise, and direct the daily operations of the enterprise project team. This position is responsible for successfully managing new project deliverables, as well as all support functions, associated personnel, the financial responsibilities of the project team, and the equipment, materials, and supplies used in meeting contract obligations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage the development and implement of project goals, objectives, and priorities for each deliverable area; oversee the development and implementation of services and operations.
- Direct and manage off-peak IT operations and maintenance activities.
- Responsible for the supervision of the project staff, manage client relationship, process project correspondence, oversee monthly invoicing, prepare and maintain statistical data related to P&L, follow up with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met.
- Monitor project team activities through periodic reports submitted by subordinate supervisory personnel and by inspections of work and projects in process; analyze and evaluate work methods with a view toward increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Plan, develop and implement operating budget(s) and monitor cost/expenditures to ensure adherence to such, as well as established project financial goals and objectives.
- Work collaboratively with project personnel, consultants, and contractors and other organizations to achieve the objectives of the program.
- Address internal and external complaints and resolve problems, be proficient at conflict management.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Demonstrated understanding of the following:
- Project Management Office function.
- Adherence to ITIL & SDLC delivery requirements.
- Public-facing customer service solutions.
- Coordination across multi-IT discipline departments.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of project contract and requirements
- Strong process, analytical and organizational skills.
- Hands on - willing to roll up sleeves and work on the front lines, leading by example.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written skills.
- Understanding of effective human communication, interactions and dynamics.
- Strong time-management skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills.
- Strong client relations ability up to an executive level.
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on Customer Satisfaction.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence.
- Must possess excellent computer skills-sets with the ability to create and generate multiple QA reports, proposal improvements and presentations. A strong knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from an accredited four-year college or university; supplemental by three to five years in a supervisory/management capacity, preferably in the field of system integration or enterprise solution implementation; or equivalent combination of education and experience; graduate degree preferred, but not required
- PMP Certification preferred