Temporary Credit Controller
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, based in Avonmouth, is seeking and experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis. This role is initially for 8 weeks, with the possibility of being extended.
The role is responsible for playing a key role within the complete order to cash process as a credit controller specialist. You will ensure payment to agreed terms, cash collection and management of aged debt, claims and credit risk. You will contribute to month end processes, correct allocation of cash.
Applicants on notice are not able to be considered due to the immediate nature of the role.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Contribute to the development of the credit control operation, driving down aged debt and improving overall DSO figures.
* To ensure that all accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and all queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently
* Support transaction coordination to ensure claims and deductions are kept within department KPI and target figures
* To manage and ensure all customer outstanding debts are monitored and collected in accordance with authorised payment terms and targets
* To ensure that all payments are allocated accurately in accordance with the remittance advice, daily
* To ensure that credit limits are adhered to at all times and to ensure that credit limit reviews are conducted on a continuous basis, in conjunction with the Finance Manager and the sales team.
* To monitor orders, ensuring credit status is strictly adhered to, advising the Team Leader when customers should be placed on ‘stop’
* To visit customers with a view to resolving problems encountered in trading relationships
* To ensure that the maintenance of the sales ledger and customer files are accurate
What is required:
* Proven working experience of Credit Control in FMCG environment.
* Ledger management
* Intermediate level Excel
* ERP system experience
£9 - £10 Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£11.3 - £11.3 Hourly
£10 - £12 Annual
£11 - £13 Hourly
£9 - £9 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly
£11 - £13 Hourly
£11.8 - £11.8 Hourly