Senior Electrical Engineer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to make a difference? Would you like to work for a leading electrical/electronics engineering company and help develop bespoke new high power electronic products for a variety of exciting high tech industries?
Would you like to be the ‘go to’ person and be seen as an expert in your field?
Not only would you be working for a technology leader, but also a company that is rapidly growing and exploring new uses for its technology. It's certainly an exciting time to join!
* Competitive salary and benefits package
The Senior Electrical Engineer will require the following:
* Strong background in electrical systems design and development
* Experience of developing either high power or high speed electronics
* Experience in taking products from cradle to grave (full lifecycle)
The Senior Electrical Engineer will have the following day to day responsibilities:
* Being the ‘go to’ person for Electrical Systems (this will allow you to have a significant influence on change and a subject matter expert)
* Developing high power systems (up to circa 4kv) for new bespoke products (consisting of high speed RF electronics)
* Solving complex problems and participating in Research and Development, exploring new products
* Participating in and leading Design Reviews
* Planning project work
* Leading and mentoring other engineers
* Work with executive team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. Can you think of anyone else that may be suitable for this position? We will pass you £500 for anyone you can refer to us that we go on to place!
Location: Watford, Edgeware, Barnet
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£32 - £38 Hourly
£70k - £80k Annual
£50 - £50.2 Hourly
£35 - £38 Hourly
£50 - £50.2 Hourly
£50k - £55k Annual
£38k - £44k Annual
£38 - £41 Hourly