Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
A Test Analyst / Software Tester is required by a market leading Software House based in Gloucestershire. This is an excellent opportunity to work across multiple projects and progress your career within a technical team developing highly critical systems using highly secure robust technologies.
Role: Test Analyst / Software Tester
Location: Gloucestershire - commutable from Worcester, Malvern, Gloucester, Ross on Wye, Tewskesbury, Cheltenham, Evesham
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 - Lots of training, 25 days holiday, 10% bonus, Flexible Working Hours, Excellent bonus scheme, Pension
As a Test Analyst / Software Tester your time will be split between product testing and support testing on their in-house products as well as testing ongoing R & D / prototyping. This is a hands on role in an agile and technical environment that is empowering but demands self-motivation and initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
* To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
* To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
* To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
* Credible experience in testing and its role in achieving quality during the development life cycle
* Knowledge of Microsoft based computer systems
* Effective writing/reporting skills
* A can do attitude / self-motivated
* Team working skills
* Careful attention to detail
Ideally, you will also have the following:
* Experience of testing Web-Based applications (bowsers/cloud/mobile) and Desktop Applications
* Experience working with a software product vendor
* Working knowledge and skills with computer hardware and networks
* Hands on experience with basic SQL commands and use of SQL visual studio
*Due to the nature of the market successful applicants will be required to undergo full Security Clearance.
*Full Driving License
All vacancies are exclusive to Big Red and should you feel you meet the criteria and you are interested in the vacancy being listed please apply ASAP through this job posting as we have interview times reserved.
Key words: Test analyst, tester, Software tester, QA analyst, QA engineer, test engineer, system tester, Test Lead, senior tester, automation, application test analyst, SQL, TDD, test driven development, regression testing, integration, .net, Microsoft, dot net, dotnet, agile, scrum, test scripting, test strategy, black box testing, white box testing
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily
£0 - £40k Annual
£29 - £42 Hourly