Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
The Production Planner coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; inventory levels, and solving production problems
* Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation
* Analyze and prepare documents needed for production.
* Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
* Creates production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization.
* Maintains the production schedule and other reports as required.
* Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
* Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
* Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Customer Service and Accounting.
* Experience in a similar role, would be preferential
* Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability
* Proactive and innovative
* To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude
* The ability to prioritise workload
* The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
£9.61 - £9.61 Hourly
£28k - £28k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual