Motorcycle and Powersports Sales Associate
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Genthe Honda
We are looking for energetic and career-oriented people to serve as Powersports Sales and Internet Associates, providing our customers with the best possible Powersports-buying experience.
If you have previous Powersports (Motorcycle, ATV, UTV) sales or internet experience, great.
If not, that's fine too. If you have the motivation, personality, and drive we will be glad to train you.
Genthe's average Sales Associates earn $60,000 per year; our top performers earn into the six figures.
Our continued growth and merit-based philosophy will allow you plenty of room to advance and grow with our company.
If you have a winning personality and competitive spirit, we would like to speak with you!
WHAT WE OFFER: * Base salary with bonuses tied to volume and customer satisfaction
* Competitive health insurance plan * 5-day work schedule
* Paid vacation RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Generate and promote a positive sales experience through best practices along with a prompt and dependable quality of service for all new and returning clients.
* Answer and assist with customer's questions pertaining to the purchase of new and used Motorcycles, ATV's, UTV's along with compelling reasons why they should buy now, and from Genthe Honda Powersports.
* Establish buying time lines, asking for the sale and staying focused and attentive to all clients and dealership duties.
* Be proactive with lead generation, logging, and follow-up and promote a positive, collaborative team environment.
* Motivate clients to purchase and ensure that their needs and ability to purchase have been properly ascertained.
* Remain current with all sales training available and be proactive in acquiring the knowledge needed for the job you are being hired to do.
* Maintain a professional showroom environment that includes but is not limited to tagging motorcycles as required by state and federal laws, properly displaying motorcycles, and keeping motorcycles clean.
* Arrive promptly to open sales department to be ready for the day's business by dealerships opening time.
* Be honest and fair in all business dealings, always focusing on quality.
* Show a responsibility and interest in growing the dealership's business.
* Represent the dealership professionally, courteously, and personably in all situations.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Knowledge and experience with the sales of motorcycles and the other products sold by the dealership and the ability to quickly learn about them.
* Powersports experience is a plus, but not required
* Valid in-state driver's license
* Self-motivated and competitive with an engaging and high-energy personality
* Highly organized with the ability to explain vehicles as well as their features and benefits
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport and develop trust with customer
* Strong work ethic and positive attitude
* Ability to function effectively as part of a team
* Be willing to expand your business within ours by utilizing social media and the web Category: Sales , Keywords: Automotive Salesperson