Jr. Web Developer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by TeamBradley
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:Our client, a distributor of equipment and supplies, has partnered with TeamBradley in search of a talented Jr. Web Developer. This exciting role is crucial for the support of the company's eCommerce website and utilization of new technology. Our client fosters opportunities for growth both with advancing technology and within the company. Some of the responsibilities of this position are to facilitate daily site operation without interruption and work with a collaborative team of IT professionals.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and debug existing code and programs.
- Designs program logic to meet specifications, codes and documents programs in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Assist in system design.
- Prepares test data and tests coded programs for accuracy.
- Analyzes requests for programming assistance and provides support in a timely manner.
- Develop and operate systems within company standards and policies.
- Provide on call support
- Previous web development experience
- Technical knowledge of: .NET MVC, Angular, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Server, and IIS
- Strong in both verbal and written communication with other teams and team leader.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
Id# JS 13158 - Web Developer