SQL DBA - Chicago Loop (Great Manager and Culture!)
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Responsive Search, Inc.
We are looking for a SQL Database Administrator with 3-5 years of professional experience.
This is a permanent onsite position with salary plus benefits located in downtown Chicago. In this role you will help analyze existing configurations, working closely with .NET Developers to assist with job creation, replication, alleviate bottle-necking, and increase our database efficiency.
You will be supporting databases that are all under 1 TB in size.
- Replication setup/maintenance
- Data Modeling
- Database Mirroring and database level High Availability
- Documentation, Scripting, Writing complex Stored Procedures
- Support of production environment
- Analysis of database performance and performance tuning
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks and recommend solutions
- Operational data support (updates/inserts/etc.)
Skills And Specifications
- 3-5 years of SQL Server 2000, 2008, 2012 DBA experience
- Experienced with replication and supporting multiple Servers
- Experience writing Stored Procedures, Queries, Tuning, Scripts
- Experience with Data Modeling and High Availability
- Familiarity with tools to aid in development, analysis, troubleshooting, etc.
- Excellent communications and ability to work regularly with end users
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Job Type: Full-time | Direct Hire