Social Media Coordinator
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by North40 Outfitters
Value is hard to find - but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it's a lifestyle, it's also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don't - the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Do you love working with Social Media Platforms? Do you have an eye for details and a passion for learning and expanding your skills? North 40 Outfitters is searching for a creative, hard-working individual to join our growing Marketing team as a Media Coordinator.
As our Media Coordinator, you should be actively invested in many social media platforms - including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and more. You will be responsible for posting, engaging, and distributing paid/organic material on all platforms and developing strategies for these platforms which includes learning how to grow followers and audiences, increase conversions, and escalate engagement.
You will be in charge of reporting on the impact of paid advertisements and creating customized audiences on various platforms to distribute engaging branded content. Experience working with Facebook Ads manager, paid Facebook advertising, and monitoring of YouTube analytics is preferred but is not required.
We offer a fun and challenging work environment, opportunity for training and growth, and a phenomenal employee discount. Position is full time, exempt; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for distributing paid and organic content on social media channels
- Responsible for scheduling organic/paid content and advertisements in advance and scheduling/segmenting email sends to our email lists
- Responsible for collaborating with store media liaisons to create a unified message across all channels
- Ability to organize media assets and provide behind the scenes coverage of our brand
- Ability to create and execute a strategy to increase purchases, engagement, and followings
- Ability to organize, utilize, and optimize User Generated Content on our social media and website
- Experience and use of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest required
- Must possess a high level of detail orientation
- Must be a self-starter with the ability and drive to multitask and meet deadlines
- Should have a strong interest in engaging with individuals online and in person to promote the North 40 brand
- Familiarity with Adobe suites preferred
- Interest in varying forms of media - ie. Photography, videography, audio etc.
- Professional experience in digital advertising, marketing, or photography/videography preferred
We get asked a lot, "What is North 40?" If you know who we are, that's a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, "Make a difference in how people experience work and play" is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn't live up to this, we don't do it.
North 40 Outfitters Benefits:
- Exceptional 401k
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical Insurance and Health Savings Plan
- Exciting Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disabiltiy
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Dental & Vision