Physician Practice Manager - Geriatrics and Endocrinology
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Tenet
The Physician Practice Manager is directly responsible for managing all administrative and operational functions associated with an assigned practice or practices. This includes ensuring a smooth and efficient operation, inventory control, personnel management, patient relations, and patient flow.
- Oversees the development and implementation of goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement new office procedures as necessary to improve office flow and overall operations.
- In addition manages the daily operations including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation, charge entry, and operational checks and balances.
- Manages Human Resources by interviewing, hiring, orienting and evaluating ensuring optimal staffing at all times.
- Reviews the operational budget and expenditures and works to ensure the practice stays within the budget parameters.
Required: Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experienceExperience
Required: 3 years of experience in progressive and hands-on managerial experience in a medical practice
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.