Perform standard sleep studies as directed according to established practice. Provide patient care/services based on identified needs/developmental level for all patient populations checked below; care/services may include assessment of individual patient needs; incorporation of age-specific characteristics in patient education, communication, and planning; provision of individualized care relevant to patient needs; and recognition, monitoring, and provision of interventions as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Complies with safety and emergency procedures.
2. Complies with Hospital/Department/Unit policies
3. Documents activities consistent with Hospital/Department/Unit Guidelines.
4. Performs critical/frequent procedures or services.
5. Provides care/services based on identified needs.
6. Uses required equipment for providing care/services.
7. Consults with Hospital/department resources.
8. Demonstrates professional responsibility as per job classification.
9. Demonstrates Core Values Guest Relations/Guest Service Standards.
1 0. Demonstrates Core Values Based on Behavioral Standards.
11. Other duties as assigned by management.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Required Licensure and Certifications
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Should have working knowledge of computers. Adequate conversational English is required in order that the individual be able to take direction from management, understand how to complete job tasks, communicate adequately with patients and co-workers as necessary, understand and follow safety guidelines, and understand the Associate Handbook and all hospital policies.
Completion of one year of college biology and psychology preferred. Preferred experience to include respiratory therapy, EEG, polysomnography. Understanding of digital technology is preferred.