Director of Nursing / Assisted Living / RN
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Sunrise Senior Living
- Be a part of an evolving continuum of care through the use of a holistic approach to the health and wellness of a geriatric population.
- Serve as a clinical leader and collaborate with other leaders to meet the comprehensive health care needs of geriatric residents in a community setting.
- Apply principles of evidence-based practice to promote quality care within the framework of an exceptional, best-in-class care delivery model.
- Provide clinical care through the direct application of the nursing process; perform and document resident assessments, complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on clinical care and evaluate resident outcomes.
- You clearly care about seniors and enjoy connecting with them.
- You're passionate about nursing and coordinating excellent, evidence-based clinical care.
- You're a confident team-builder and strong communicator.
- You have a real desire and ability to mentor and teach others to succeed.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.