Registered Nurse RN-Telemetry
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Looking for a great Part Time nursing opportunity?
Why Join Ascension?
Join our family of dedicated, highly skilled Telemetry nurses at St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside. St. Vincent's HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent's HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
In this specialized unit you will advance your skills in bariatric recovery care including; pain management, infection prevention and control, ambulating, and educating patients on the particulars of a gastric bypass diet.
Working to support the patient and the patient's family involves a lot of education, reinforcement, and therapeutic listening, so communication, empathy, and compassion will all contribute to your success.
Our nurses work together as a team and care for each other as a family. Our associates are incredibly supportive of each other and are candid in their abilities knowing that they have a team standing behind them. When it comes to professional development we offer many continuing education opportunities.
What You Will Do:
As an associate of Ascension, you will enjoy a full benefits package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Ready to fulfill your calling with a company that cares? Apply today
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)