Registered Nurse - Surgery Center, Part-Time
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Looking for a great nursing opportunity?
Ascension St. Vincent's, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent's is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
Why join Ascension?
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our nurses are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Wellbeing Programs: Transforming healthcare starts with taking care of our associates. We know our associates are busy and on the go. We provide our team resources and tools to help them proactively manage their physical, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carriy out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Required Credentials :
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Ready to fulfill your calling with a company that cares? Apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)