Digital Graphic Designer - Marketing
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CURO Financial Technologies
Digital Graphic Designer - Marketing
NOTE: Please submit your portfolio along with your resume.
In 1997, the Company was founded in Riverside, California by three Wichita, Kansas childhood friends to meet the growing consumer need for short-term loans. They set out to offer a variety of convenient, easily-accessible financial and loan services in a safe, clean and professional environment. Their success led to opening stores in multiple locations across the United States, and expanding to offer online loans and financial services across the nation.
Today, we operate under a number of brands including Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, refine, modify and implement a wide variety of digital marketing materials including - but not limited to - consumer emails, digital banner ads, website landing pages, and social media ads & assets across multiple brands.
- Ensure digital marketing materials are optimized for user experience and conversion.
- Create mock-ups and concepts to improve online user experiences.
- Interact with developers daily to ensure the usability, consistency, and functionality of finished designs.
- Provide quality assurance on all of your creative deliverables.
- Consistently provide innovative and creative ideas, putting forward imaginative alternatives and questioning traditional approaches.
- Follow and enforce brand standards and guidelines with all digital materials, working in tandem with the Print Design Team to drive consistent design standards and approaches across digital and offline materials.
- Consistently refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques correctly and on brand.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web design and email technologies, techniques and trends.
- Complete work on-time and on-budget; deliver assignments as directed.
- Occasionally be able to assist with photo and video shoots.
- Have a basic understanding of applicable laws and regulations within our industry, making sure that digital advertising follows applicable marketing guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Model the Company's Vision and Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft applications. (Video editing programs are a plus!)
- Experienced working in team environment alongside creative designers and front/back end developers.
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature, and an overall drive for excellence.
- Be innovative and creative with a precise approach to problem solving.
- Have a good understanding of digital layout and composition, illustration, typography and color theory.
- Have the ability to think outside of the box with creativity and innovation.
- Be comfortable working with a team and independently when necessary.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, stay organized, meet deadlines and show initiative in our fast-paced environment.
- Pay close attention to details to ensure accuracy on all projects.
- Communicate with team members and receive feedback with poise and a positive outlook.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure. Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, responsibility and confidentiality.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor's degree in: Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, Fine Arts or similar field.
- 1+ years of experience working in graphic design, advertising or related field.
- A strong portfolio with a variety of samples required.
We are a leading alternative financial services firm providing valuable and much needed service for hard working consumers with operations in the United States, and Canada. We are proud to serve in the more than 400 store communities, through our multiple contact centers, online and mobile financial services with the ownership of our own pre-paid debit card, short term loans, installment loans, line of credits, and cash for gold, money order, wire transfer, and check cashing services.
We rise to the challenge of designing products and services which not only meet our customers' needs but also meet state-by-state and, in Canada, province-by-province requirements. In the US alone, this equates to over 40 different loan product types and growing! Today, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas, birthplace of our company founders. We also have administrative offices in Chicago and Toronto.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, and CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+, CURO Financial Management, and Revolve Finance employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.