Java Identity Management Developer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Java Developer with IAM/IDM experience. Candidate will code and focus on building and implementing audit reports, work flows, ad-hoc reports and the creation of report templates. This role provides technical assistance and direction to the team in the design and implementation of reporting.
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production systems
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Leads a part of the project including project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and issues.
- Process directory account object adds, changes and deletes and manage account permissions via role based access control (RBAC) best practices
- Complete monthly and quarterly compliancy and access control auditing
- Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution & reduce future incidents.
- Partners with technical teams on complex issues
- Participates in on call rotation.
- BS or BA degree in computer science and 6 years' experience in IT or equivalent
- Must have 4 years SQL and Java
- Must have exposure to access control procedures and processes Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Experience with data security
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of software development/engineering life cycle through activity planning and coaching others across the different phases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence other technical teams and business partners
- Service oriented and work easily with users and IT management
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies
- Exposure in Sail Point and/or programming